Praise the LORD! For it is good to sing praises to our God; For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful. 
Psalm 147:1

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Grillin'

I absolutely LOVE to grill!

If I could drag the grill inside and plop it in my kitchen during the winter, I would! Ter is actually not the "griller" of our family; he really has no interest in it. But I do and I'm always looking for ways to make things on the grill. 

We got a new grill about a month ago... our old one was 9-years old and completely shot. It served us well all those years - thanks Mom & Dad A!! 

So I went out (by myself), picked out a grill, bought it and brought it home... and Ter put it together for me (did I mention that he's the BEST?!)!! 

Here's a snapshot of a couple of the things I've been grillin' up lately... 


Grilled zucchini, red pepper, onion, asparagus, and shrimp - drizzled in olive oil and sprinkled with a variety of herbs, dash of salt & pepper: 




Tomato, basil pizza with fresh mozzarella (and a really good beer!): 

No comments:

Post a Comment