Praise the LORD! For it is good to sing praises to our God; For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful. 
Psalm 147:1

Monday, July 11, 2011

Allegheny National Forest: Timberdoodle Flats


While we were camping in the Allegheny National Forest, we did some hiking - it was all pretty easy so that "I" could hike along with us. And, Yukon is also getting to be an 'old man' and can't do the long hikes like he used to when he was a 'young pup'. 

The first hike we did was a 1.5 mile interpretive trail: Timberdoodle Flats. It was a nice, relatively level trail through both the forest and open field areas. 

"I" walked almost the entire trail, except for the last 1/4 mile... Not too bad for a 28-month old little guy!


On the trail:

The guys after our hike:


Family photo after the hike:


"I" was pretty tired after hiking:


It rained that night, so we hung out in our cabin... and colored!


Yukon likes to color too ;)

The next morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment