Praise the LORD! For it is good to sing praises to our God; For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful. 
Psalm 147:1

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

God's Whisper

God's small voice has been whispering to me a lot lately, telling me: 


You are appreciated. 

You are valued. 

You are respected.

Your work at home is more important than any other job... in the world. 

The most important thing you can do in your home, Mindy, is create a loving environment. 

The housework does not matter. The laundry does not matter, the dishes do not matter, the vacuuming can wait... The only thing that matters is that you Love Your Family.

Be loving in All you do. 

Love Yourself. 

Love your job, as a Wife and as a Mother.  

Be supportive. Be encouraging.

Lift up your husband. 

Lift up your son.

Let Me lift you up. 

I support you. I encourage you. 

I am all that matters.


What has God been whispering to you lately? 

Have you made time to be quiet so you can hear Him?



No comments:

Post a Comment