Praise the LORD! For it is good to sing praises to our God; For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful. 
Psalm 147:1

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Creek Exploration

Ter, Bean, my best friend (I'll refer to her as 'Berber' from now on) and I decided to make a path to the creek that runs along the South edge of our property. The creek is a small branch off Buffalo Creek. It is constant moving so I've wanted to get in there and check it out for a while now... I knew it had to have some cool things to discover - neat creatures who live there and more! 

After cutting our way through some thorny bushes we were able to make a path to the creek. It was pretty cool down there... Berber got right to work poking around for crayfish; she found several of them! And even one that had her running away! Bean enjoyed finding rocks, throwing them into the water, and I explored the tunnel underneath the road way. Once the mosquitos realized we had come for [their] dinner, we decided to call it quits for the evening and rinse off our feet in the kiddie pool. Fun evening! 


Ter stands at the top of the trail to the creek:


Berber & T in the creek:

Bean finding & throwing rocks:



Looking for crayfish:


Berber runs from the crayfish:


Exploring the tunnel under the road:


Hanging out in the kiddie pool. Maybe that's just a tad small? 



He thinks his Aunt Berber is funny: 



No comments:

Post a Comment