Praise the LORD! For it is good to sing praises to our God; For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful. 
Psalm 147:1

Sunday, August 8, 2010

New York City

A few weekends ago, we took a "mommy & daddy only" trip to New York City. We rode an Amtrak train from Buffalo to New York's Penn Station and spent 3 nights borrowing a friend's apartment in the Bronx. Although we both missed "I" terribly, it was nice to get away and be a "couple" for  few days... even though the weekend was jam-packed with sight-seeing. Here are some pictures from our trip.
 

In the train on the way to NYC: 


NYC Subway: 

Times Square:


A view of the Brooklyn Bridge & Manhattan:



A view of Manhattan on our way to Liberty Island: 


Lady Liberty:

Ellis Island: 



Nighttime view from atop the Empire State Building:



(That white spot in the sky is the moon): 


1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I'd love to see NYC. Don't think I'd like to live there, though...

    ReplyDelete