Praise the LORD! For it is good to sing praises to our God; For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful. 
Psalm 147:1

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Projects... more projects!

Here are some pictures of a couple of the most recent projects that have been worked on around our house. 

Half of the chicken coop has been taken down... Woo Hoo! Here's a photo of  Ter before he & his dad started tearing it down. He wasn't quite so happy a few hours later ;) Check out the tool belt... he's proud of it. It's pretty spiffy, yeah?




And, it's awesome that Ter is artistic!! He was able to faux finish our fireplace with paint so that it looks exactly like stone!! I was very skeptical at first, and didn't have much to say after the first coat of plain gray went up. And for those of you who know me, when I don't have something to say, it's usually a bad sign. He he! But I absolutely LOVE the finished product.  If you think it looks nice in the photo, then you should see it in person... it's fantastic!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment