Praise the LORD! For it is good to sing praises to our God; For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful. 
Psalm 147:1

Friday, April 16, 2010

Our Mommy Group

A few months ago I started a local moms group for Christian moms and their children. God is truly the driving force behind this group and has grown it into much more than I could have imagined! 

The group has been such an inspiration to me: a place we can openly share our feelings and faith, support each other as moms, lift each other up in our walks with God, and encourage each other to lead our children to Christ. I have already met some amazing moms and their kids, and we have developed some wonderful friendships in the process. Ones I'm sure will be life-long! I am truly thankful to God for leading me to begin this group, and feel very blessed that He has chosen me to do so. 

We've been very active the past few months, participating in all kinds of fun activities: play dates, museums, the Zoo, and a Sesame Street Live performance. Here are some photos of our adventures. 











No comments:

Post a Comment