Praise the LORD! For it is good to sing praises to our God; For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful. 
Psalm 147:1

Friday, November 26, 2010

Cozy, Wonderful Day

What a nice surprise on the day after Thanksgiving... the first snow fall of the season!! It was lightly snowing when we woke up this morning, and continued all day. It even snowed enough so we could venture outside before dinner to play in the snow. And, we were even able to pull out the sleds and try out the hill at our house! 

"I" did not like the snow in the beginning, but after a few minutes he was liking it... almost as much as I do :) For anyone that knows me, I absolutely love the snow!! 

We're now all snuggly in our "Jim-Jams" (that's Australian for Pajamas), and the boys are cozied up to our fireplace... we really do love having a wood burning fireplace! Ter pulled out the Christmas decorations earlier so I think I'll crank the Christmas tunes and start decorating. 

Thank you Lord for cozy, wonderful days like these. 



Watching snow fall: 


Ter sledding: 

I's footprints: 




No comments:

Post a Comment