Praise the LORD! For it is good to sing praises to our God; For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful. 
Psalm 147:1

Monday, July 19, 2010

4th of July Picnic

Almost every year, Terry's parents have a 4th of July picnic at their house. My parents & brother also come over for the day; it's really nice to have both sides of our families together for holidays! Terry & I are very blessed to say that our families get along well, and enjoy each other's company... something that is (sadly) very rare these days! We are so thankful that our holidays can be spent with all of our family members together! 

There is always a plethora of terrific food at the 4th of July picnic. And, this year Mike had fireworks!! 


The grandma's trying to cool down by dipping their feet in the pool:


Playing in the pool with Gramma: 


Gramma & "I" watching Mike, Terry & Nick set off bottle rockets:


Uncle Nick is funny!



"I" telling Uncle Nick about Uncle Mike shooting off fireworks:



Uncle Mike's hat is too big!


Typical :)

What a goof! 


Walking with Papa:

The hand-off: 

Walking with Grampa: 

Grandma showing "I" how a glow stick works:



"I" watching my sparkler:
 

Mike & Terry setting off fireworks:





No comments:

Post a Comment